Group Photo in Photo Booth


Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority

San Juan Party Pics has been serving up the BEST PARTY Photo Booth Rentals on the San Juan Islands and surrounding areas since 2018. We provide Instant Photos for Weddings and Events, fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us.



Reliable & Honest

San Juan Party Pics provides custom Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings and Events.

Our team designs a personalized or branded photo strip template for you and unforgettable entertainment for your guests.

We use state of the art cannon digital SLR cameras and professional LED lighting combined with the fastest professional photo printers. 

So you get the BEST QUALITY PHOTOS  both at your party and with your Free High Resolution Downloads.

Choose from our luxury backdrops and the highest quality props.

Get Instant Prints and GIFs  sent to your phone or email.

Allow our fun and professional photo booth attendant to take care of the set-up and break-down of your Photo Booth Experience.

So you can Party!

Family Photobooth Photoshoot


What We Provide

You can count on San Juan Party Pics to Create a Custom Photo Booth Experience

We require a 10'x10' space indoors with standard electrical outlets for our Open Air Photo Booth Experiences, Reliable Cell and/or dedicated WIFI 

* Pick a photo format Standard 2"x6"

upgrade $200 to 4"x6" (postcard)

* Select from our Gallery of Templates that we personalize for you.

* Choose a Luxury Backdrop (our favorites are the mermaid reversible sequins)

* Book our Photo Booth and Attendant for 2-4 hrs (this does not include set-up or break-down time) Additional time can purchased at the event $200/Hr.

* Enjoy Instant Entertainment and Prints

* Share via SMS text and email

* Receive Private Gallery with high resolution downloads



Always Prepared

If your event is on a Saturday or Sunday add $200 to your Package

Our Rentals start at 2hrs for $600 (weekdays) each Additional Hour Booked in Advance is $180 and $200 at the event.

This Includes:

* Your personalized 2x6 photo strip prints. Upgrade to 4x6 (postcard) for $200.

* Your choice of backdrop.  Upgrade a Personalized or Branded Backdrop $400 

* Unlimited sessions for your guests.

* Quality curated Props wearable, stick and inflatable.

*Free High Resolution Downloads 

* A 40% Booking Fee is required to book your Photo Booth Rental. The remaining 60% must be paid within 5 days of your event. 

*Prices do not include sales tax this will be added to the package

Kara was AWESOME at my Daughters Wedding,  Her Photo Booth Tent was fully stocked with hilarious props and her camera and photography equipment was top notch. Our guests loved it- We are so happy to have added a Photo Booth to our Event!"

Payton Hillman

Hey San Juan did you know there is a New


Committed to Your Satisfaction



Owner Operator

Experienced, trustworthy, fun. These are just a few of the ways coworkers and clients describe this valuable member of our team. Kara is truly a joy to be around SJPP couldn't exist with out her.



Are you Looking for A Photo Stylist / Florist for your event? Look through our partner gallery to find stunning event design and ask about our package discount


See what our Past Clients are saying about us- Find Extra Discounts and Promos

Find Extra Discounts Here


Clients are giving us RAVE Reviews find them here

Use this space to write a brief description of what this team member does. You can include relevant degrees, experience or other special qualifications they may have.

Retro Wedding Set


Questions, comments or requests? Feel free to reach out, we’d love to hear from you.

685 Spring St
Friday Harbor, WA 98250




  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

©2018 by San Juan Party Pics. Proudly created with